JOIN OUR HIDEOUT TEAM!
Click here for Employment Application form
The Hideout POA, an award-winning, gated recreational community in the Poconos, is seeking candidates for the following positions. Rates vary commensurate with experience.
The Hideout Ski Area has the following openings for the 2016/2017 Ski Season:
Lift Operators (Must be at least 18 years old)
Tube Run Pushers, Rental Shop Technicians and Cashiers.
Ski/Snowboard Instructors. Must be at least 15 years of age or older, have knowledge of skiing or snowboarding and have your own equipment.
Training for all positions will be provided on site.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays, including Xmas thru New Year’s Day and Presidents Week, when school is not in session.
Construction Laborer (full-time)
Entry level Maintenance Laborer
To assist in a variety of semi-skilled tasks in the construction, maintenance, and repair of buildings, facilities and common areas.
• General knowledge of maintenance, mechanical equipment and building components.
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment and power tools.
• Ability to operate light trucks, tractors and light construction equipment.
• Ability to perform Physical labor.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Must possess mechanical aptitude and the ability to solve problems with little supervision.
• Must possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver's License.
• Make all Hideout events successful by assisting in set-up, takedown and cleanup activities for special events and meetings.
• Assist Maintenance Technicians as second set of hands, loading and unloading tools and material, clean-up, and assist with repairs and projects as needed.
• Assist Equipment Operators with culverts, swales, crossovers, pipes, and road repairs as needed.
• Assist Sanitation staff with emptying trash receptacles, picking up roadside litter, decease animal remains as needed.
• Assist Recycling Coordinator with cleaning recycling area clearing trash and debris, checking bins as needed.
• Assist Vehicle Mechanic with lifting, moving materials, cleaning shop area, being a second set of hands to perform job function when necessary.
• Assist Custodial staff with removing trash, washing windows, sweeping, and general cleaning as needed.
• Improve the maintenance facilities by keep keeping all areas of the shops in a clean and orderly condition.
• Keep the Hideout roads and amenities free from hazard conditions throughout the winter season by operating snow removal equipment, (plows, cinder spreaders, snow throwers, and shovels).
**All applicants are subject to a background check and drug test.**Submit Resume eForm